Friday, April 25, 2008

THE POST (da da da daaaaaa!)




Hey Kids,


Welcome to my wonderful BLOG!


I also welcome super lil' Miriam Susannah Bell who came into the world at three minutes past seven o'clock on thursday the twenty-fourth day of the month of april! *GASP* Welcome Mimi :)


Just about the healthiest baby alive and so pretty! We luv u mia bear!!


p.s. dont'cha just love the orange sock :)


Also as you well know if you are an aussie its ANZAC DAY (and probably other nationalities aswell) lest we forget and all that, early rising 4 the dawn service:)


pretty important day though, it was actually mizza's due date.(note how i have so many names for her already!)but yeah to buisness! this blog is where im gonna put stuff i love and/or hate, random ramblings, links,vids, my fav pictures all that , stuff thats important to me, all the fruitful product of my hours long cool hunting quests across the WWW !yay!


thats al4 now but...


I'LL BE BACK!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hiya Ani! It's UR fAITHFUL mAGGA HEA! lUV THE PHOTO OF mIA. As U SAY, JUST LOOKING AT HER MAKES ME GO *GOO* INSDE.
Hey I managed 2 get a myspace account! say hi 2 mia 4 me wen u see her. email me at kandyphloss_addict@hotmail.com
C U soon!
XOXO Magga.
Ps. GET Keds Plz. They so suit u betta than anything else. And lace ur shoes betta.